D series is compact and easy to mount. Flange-, foot- and hollow shaft-mounted versions, or combinations of these mounting options are available. These gearboxes are of a modular design. Output shaft and flange can be mounted to standard hollow-shaft gearboxes without modification of the gearbox. The housing has mounting points on both sides, allowing mounting from either side. The hollow-shaft gearboxes have new mounting options also for the input side. Input possibilities are standard (IEC B5 or B14), direct coupled or with solid input shaft. A combination with other gearbox types is possible with minimum change. In applications where efficiency and strength are important, hollow-shaft gearboxes are preferred to worm gearboxes. Hollow-shaft gearboxes can withstand higher overhung loads than other gearbox types.
Specifications and Advantages
- Monoblock housing design,
- Wide ratio, torque range and two or three stages can be in same housing
- Reduction can be increased up to six stages,
- Standard IEC B5 or B14 motor flanges,
- Electromagnetic brake option,
- Long life bearings,
- GG20 and GGG40 cast iron housings,
- 58-62 HRc hardened and grinded gears.
Options and Accessories
- Output flange and output shaft options,
- Servomotor specific connection flanges,
- Electromagnetic brake motors (24V/220V/380V),
- Backstop application,
- 500-1024 pulse encoder applications,
- External fan cooling option for frequency inverter applications.